Monday, April 23, 2012

My Reading History

   While I was in elementary school I loved to read but, when I got to middle school I still liked to read but not as much when I was in elementary. While I was in middle school I loved to read the book called "Anne Frank". I liked how it talked about her life and etc. When I got to high school I didn't like to read anymore I thought that it was boring to be honest. I only like to read certain books if I think that they are going to interesting. But now when I see other people read I know that it's very important to read and if you don't know any of the words you can look them up to see what they mean.

1 comment:

  1. Reading is a part of everyday life. You don't have to love it but you do need to be able to read well and with a high level of understanding. If you accept it's importance in your life as a student then you will be motivated to improve your skills and do what it takes to complete college.

    ReplyDelete